MageMojo support may send you here to use WinMTR to help diagnose a network problem. Sometimes there are regional or local problems with ISPs that can make your store appear slow. But our support or other tests may not show the same slowness. To help confirm or eliminate your local network as a potential problem, we recommend using WinMTR (or just mtr on Unix based operating systems).
- Download WinMTR http://winmtr.net/ , the download link is in the header menu.
- Extract the archive and run the included exe – WinMTR.exe, you will see a window like this.
- Enter your MageMojo hostname in the Host box, something like example.magemojo.com
- Click Start
- Let the test run for several minutes.
- Click Stop, you should see results like this
- Click Export Text, save the text file somewhere.
- Send the exported text file to MageMojo Support by attaching it to your email.
MTR on Mac OS X and Linux
On Mac OS X and Linux systems, you can use the shell command mtr to perform a similar test.