Secure Shell (SSH) access is available through a special container on Mojo Stratus. SSH can be used to manage files and run commands for a Magento store.
To use SSH on a Stratus instance, there are three important components:
- Info — see below for viewing the hostname and port number to access Stratus via SSH.
- User — Users are individually created and managed for security access.
- Whitelist — Additional security for access is managed by allowing only certain IPs to access a Stratus instance.
To view your SSH access information, go to SSH > Info in the sidebar menu.
- Service — To the right of "SSH," "Running" should be showing. If not, contact MageMojo support.
- SSH Host — This is the hostname to use when accessing the Stratus instance.
- SSH Port — Stratus uses non-standard port numbers to thwart hackers scanning for normal SSH access ports.