Magento Frontend URL
The Frontend URL is the secure base URL in Magento and also the URL that the main store will use when loading. Frontend URLs must begin with
http:// and end with a
Update Store Base URL
To update the Store Base URL:
- Go to Magento > Frontend URL in the Stratus sidebar menu.
- Enter the desired store base URL.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Using HTTP only (no SSL)
To use a non-secure, http only protocol:
- Ensure that Secure URLs are not required in the Magento store (Stores > Configuration > Web > Base URLs (Secure) in the Magento Admin).
- Under SSL > Settings select "Off" for CloudFront Force SSL.