The initial landing panel when accessing STRATUS MaaS is the Info Panel.
- Account Name - Assigned to your instance upon initial provisioning. Cannot be changed.
- Magento Template - Pre-configured Nginx server template. Is assigned based on the version of your Magento store.
- PHP Version - Active version of PHP running in the instance.
- Doctroot - The root directory in which the Magento store code is located.
- Instance Type - Production or Development. Not to be confused with the production and development Magento modes.
- Store SSL - The type of Secure Socket Layer certificate applied to the instance.
- Varnish Status - Indicates if Varnish caching is enabled.
- Elasticsearch Status - Indicates if Elasticsearch is running.
- Sphinx Status - Indicates if Sphinx search is enabled.
- Autoscaling - Indicates is Autoscaling is enabled.
When you come into the Info Panel, you will notice a colored circle in the upper left of the sidebar menu, just to the left of your Environment Name.
- A Green circle means that all status checks have registered as confirmed.
- A Yellow circle means that one or more status checks need to be tended to, but that the environment is otherwise running.
- A Red circle means that one or more status checks have failed and require immediate attention.
To determine what statuses have failed, see the Store Status area (see below for a further explanation).
This panel give you an overview of your STRATUS environment, and which services are running and/or enabled.
Store Status Information
This imporant section shows what "pods" are currently running and illustrates the availability of the pods and all other systems necessary for a fully-functioning STRATUS environment.
Generally, a store will have one service pod and one PHP-FPM pod running. As stores autoscale to meet traffic demands, additional PHP-FPM pods may "spin up" and will be shown in this list.
Other systems that are necessary for production environments (i.e., these services may not all be needed for development instances), include:
- Domain Verification — your domain is tested to make sure all DNS records are properly configured. See the DNS Panel for more on configuring your domain and DNS Recommendations for additional guidance.
- Health Check — when MageMojo's systems find cause to alert you as to conditions that prevent the optimized delivery of your site, the system will issue tickets to you and our support staff. For more about Health Check parameters, see the "Health Checks" section of this Knowledge Base (in the sidebar menu).
- Terms of Service — this check confirms that you have met all the Terms of Service conditions, such as Google Analytics connection, in support of your production environment.
- Malware — MageMojo regulary scans installations to make sure no apparent malware has been installed.
You may trigger a re-assessment of the Store Status information by clicking the small refresh icon in the upper right-hand of the panel.
Personalizing Your Environment
Customized names are helpful if you are managing many sites on STRATUS MaaS. Each environment can have its own name. You might label them according to purpose. For example, if you have 3 instances on our Pro plan, where one is the live site and two are for development, you might name them as Development, Staging, and Live.
Update the name from the Info page by clicking the name of the environment in the upper left hand menu. Once you update the name, simply click UPDATE to save your change.
Your personalized names will then appear in your MageMojo account for easier reference.
Switching STRATUS Environments
You can switch environments without going back to your MageMojo customer account dashboard: