STRATUS allows for the choice of different versions of Elasticsearch.
- Older extensions for Magento 1 will require version 2.x (e.g. version 2.3, version 2.4) depending on the requirements of the extension.
- For Magento Community 2.3+, please check the supported version here: System Requirements
To change the Elasticsearch version,
- Go to Elasticsearch > Version in the STRATUS sidebar menu.
- Select the desired Elasticsearch version from the dropdown.
- Click UPDATE to save the changes.
You must also configure Magento to use Elasticsearch.