Site Changes Not Appearing
If product or theme changes on a Magento 2 site are not showing, there are numerous caches that might need to be cleared. In no particular order, check all of these sources:
- Re-deploy static files (clear
pub/static, then deploy)
- Re-compile or reset production mode (this also clears static files)
- Flush and clean the Magento 2 cache
- Clear the local browser cache or test with an incognito tab in Chrome or private tab in Firefox
- Use /usr/share/stratus/cli cache.all.clear
The easiest way to do clear Vanish without root access:
- Go to Varnish > Info in the STRATUS Admin panel.
- Click Flush Cache.
Reinit Autoscaling or ZDD
If autoscaling is on and ZDD (Zero Downtime Deployment) is not enabled, the changes are in a folder that is included in the autoscaling configuration, the autoscaling may need reinitializing. To reinitialize, run the /usr/share/stratus/cli autoscaling.reinit command.