To host Magento on STRATUS, installations must adhere to our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy. These policies are designed to maximize performance, maintain server stability, and ensure the more reliable hosting configuration in the industry.
All STRATUS live Magento stores must:
- Be in Production Mode.
- Have all caches enabled.
- Have session storage set to Redis or Memcache. Sessions cannot be stored in files or the database.
- Install and active the MageMojo Cron extension on Magento 2 store installs.
- Have indexers set to Manual Mode for Magento 1.x and Scheduled for Magento 2.x.
- Ensure that static assets are not stored in the database.
- Enable Autoscaling on autoscaling plans.