Service Level Agreement
We are the fastest, most reliable and transparent Magento hosting service available in the market with 100% Network availability having support reponse within 15 minutes.
SUPPORT RESPONSE TIME 15 MINUTES OR LESS (Excludes Starter Plans)
We guarantee that within 15 minutes of submitting an email ticket or opening a ticket using the online portal, one of our engineers will begin working on a resolution for you. Our 15-minute support response is guaranteed 24x7x365.
100% UPTIME GUARANTEED
We guarantee that your site will experience 100% uptime under normal operations with exception to:
- Scheduled or standard system maintenance
- AWS failures - MageMojo is not responsible for failures of services controlled by AWS utilized by Mojo Stratus including but not limited to:
- Route 53
- Amazon SES
- Amazon Cloudfront
- Ec2/web services
SLA CREDIT CLAIM
To claim a credit, the Customer shall follow the Approved Procedure within seven (7) days of the end of the Claimed Outage. The claim will be reviewed by MageMojo, any credit for Verified Outages (“SLA Credits”) shall be issued as provided below. Below is standard SLA terminology to help you further understand.
“Claimed Outage” means the period (measured in minutes) during which Customer claims a Loss of Service during a Measurement Period as reported using the Approved Procedure.
“Excluded Minutes” means the period of any outage measured in minutes due to the exclusions outlined in the SLA Credit Exclusion in the Measurement Period.
“Measurement Period” means the relevant Initial Term (ex: 1 month) or Renewal Term.
“Qualifying Outage Minutes” mean the aggregate of all minutes of a Verified Outage during a Measurement Period, minus any Excluded Minutes in that Measurement Period.
“Services” means the services ordered by Customer and accepted by MageMojo as provided in the ToS.
“Loss of Services” means the Customer’s inability to connect to the MageMojo data centers providing the Services to access either
(i) the Customer Portal or
(ii) a Service. If Customer can connect to one of the MageMojo data centers to access either the Customer Portal or any of the Services, there is no Loss of Services, whether or not Customer can use the Customer Content.
“Verified Outage” means a Claimed Outage for a particular Service that has been verified by MageMojo using its monitoring logs of accessibility of the MageMojo data centers or any of the Services.
"Customer Portal" means the ticketing system at ( https://magemojo.com/helpdeskultimate/customer/ )
Should transit to the Internet or electricity become unavailable for a cumulative period up to 15 minutes beyond the 100% minimum in any month of service, the Customer can receive a credit equivalent to 5% of the Customer’s recurring monthly fees for that month for every additional 15 minutes the network or power is unavailable. All credit calculations will be based on unavailability in 15 minute increments. Outages may not be combined to fulfill the 15 minute minimum. The maximum SLA credit that can be claimed is limited to the cost of 1 month service for all incidents combined within a 1 month period.
USE OF SLA CREDITS
SLA Credits may be used solely for future payments due for the particular Service or failure of other obligations (such as hardware) for which the Service Credits are issued. The SLA Credits may not be sold or transferred to other parties. SLA Credits may not be used until any Customer violations of the ToS are resolved to MageMojo’s reasonable satisfaction. Any Customer making false or duplicative claims for Claimed Outages will incur a one-time charge of $50 per incident for such claims. False or duplicative claims are also a violation of the ToS and may, in MageMojo’s sole discretion, result in a suspension of Services. SLA Credits shall expire on the termination or expiration of the ToS.
Customer is eligible to receive SLA Credit, subject to the following process:
- The Customer’s identified master contact will report a Claimed Outage by opening a ticket on the Customer Portal. The ticket must include Service type, IP Address, dates and times, error messages received (if any), contact information, and full description of the interruption of Service including logs, if applicable.
- In order to receive a SLA Credit, Customer must submit a report of Claimed Outage to the Customer Portal within seven (7) days of the end of the Claimed Outage after the technical issues have been resolved.
- MageMojo will review Claimed Outages against Verified Outages.
- MageMojo’s determination of SLA Credits is final.
- Customer agrees to pay all invoices in full while a Claimed Outage is being reviewed or SLA Credit is being determined.
- MageMojo will communicate the SLA Credits to Customer through MageMojo accounting and the ticket will be updated, provided that, the SLA Credit may not be used to reduce the payments due in a Renewal Term below zero. MageMojo will apply the SLA Credits to the Customer’s future invoices for the relevant Services subject to MageMojo’s standard policies.
SLA CREDIT EXCLUSION
Service Level Credits do not apply for periods during which the Services are not available for the following reasons:
- MageMojo or its third party service providers performing system upgrades, enhancements and routine maintenance activities which are announced on the Customer Portal via ticket or email upon two days advance notice or for maintenance determined by MageMojo to be an emergency upon notice provided through the Customer Portal (“Scheduled Maintenance”) or via http://status.magemojo.com;
- Customer use of the Services or any Customer End User’s use of the Customer Offering in violation of the ToS;
- Issues relating to Customer Content;/li>
- Problems with Customer’s access to Internet;
- System administration, commands, file transfers performed by Customer representatives;
- Events classified as Force Majeure;
- Suspension of Customer’s access to the Services as provided in the ToS;
- Violation of the AUP;
- Problems caused by Customer’s use of the Services or any Customer End User’s use of the Customer Offering after MageMojo advised Customer or any Customer End User to modify such use, if Customer or any Customer End User did not modify its use as advised;
- Problems arising from Customer or any Third Party’s software, hardware, or other technology or equipment.