SSL options are viewable after clicking the SSL link from the left-hand navigation menu in the Stratus Management panel.
The SSL settings section controls what type of certificate is applied to your Stratus instance. Certificates are applied to the CloudFront distribution for your store. Currently there are 5 options for SSL
- Auto – attempts to select the best option given the settings available – defaults to Lets Encrypt certificate generation
- Customer Provided Certificate – uses your certificate entered into the Customer Cert section under SSL when available
- Let’s Encrypt Certificate – For valid domains will apply a Lets Encrypt certificate once generated
- Mojostratus.io Certificate – uses our wildcard if you are using our temporary domains during initial setup or testing or development Enabling this will cause any URLs/domains set in the URLs section to stop working if they are not a mojostratus.io subdomain
- HTTP Only – disables SSL completely
And a final setting CloudFront Force SSL* will add a forced redirect to HTTPS for all content if set to **On. On* is the default setting. The redirect will preserve paths i.e. http://mystore.com/page.html will go to https://mystore.com/page.html