Lets Encrypt Certificates
Lets Encrypt offers free certificates and on Mojo Stratus they can be generated and auto-renewed to match your domains. For a Lets Encrypt certificate to be generated your domain must meet the File Verfication Valid check in the URLs and Domains list.
When that check is marked as True, a Lets Encrypt domain can be generated or updated.
- Check all domains pass the file verification check
- In your Stratus management panel, expanded the SSL section and go to Settings
- Click the Let’s Encrypt Certificate radio box under Store SSL
- Click Update to confirm the change
- A certificate will be generated that matches all the valid domains, creating a multi-domain certificate if needed. Then the certificate will be pushed to your CloudFront distribution. The update can take up to 30 minutes.