Install a custom certificate
To use your own SSL certificate, it must cover every domain listed on your Stratus site. If your store is a multistore with multiple domains, such as example.com example2.com and example3.com, the certificate must be a multi-domain certificate to cover them all. We cannot install separate certificates for separate domains on the same Stratus instance. Similarly, you can use wildcard certificates in the same way.
Installing a certificate
The easiest way to install your certificate is to send a request to MageMojo Support . But you have the option of installing it yourself.
- Open your Stratus management panel.
- Click SSL from the left-hand navigation menu to expand the section
- On the Custom Cert page, enter your private key, certificate, and related bundle or root certificates in the related fields.
- Click Update near the bottom right of the form to save the certificate.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Settings in the SSl section
- Set the Store SSL option to Customer Provided Certificate
- Click Update to apply this change
Now the certificate will be pushed to CloudFront. This can take up to 30 minutes before you see it active.