Setting Up SSH
SSH access is available through a special container on Mojo Stratus. Through SSH you can manage your files and run commands to manage your store.
Create a user
- Expand the SSH section in your Stratus management panel.
Click Add SSH User near the left if you’ve selected an existing user. That will clear the form.
- Enter a username, password, and copy a public key into the authorized key field if you will be using an SSH key.
- Click Create to make the user
- Next click the Whitelist link in the SSH section from left-hand navigation menu. A new form will appear.
- Click Add Whitelist to make sure the form is clear.
Click Create to save your change.
- Click on the Info link in the SSH section from the left-hand nav menu.
- On the Info screen you will see the SSH Hostname and Port , using your SSH client connect via that hostname and port with the user you created. i.e. ssh -p 20xxx firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should now be connected. Your shell will put you in /srv which is the home directory for all SSH users.
- If your connection is immediately closed, double check you have whitelisted the correct IP.
- If you get a password prompt but failed password check, double check or reset your password.
- If you get a key error, check that you have entered the correct public key in the Authorized Keys field.