The Stratus Sphinx service is designed for the Mirasvit Magento 2 search module but should work for other modules. Configure by doing the following:
- In your Magento 2 Sphinx configuration:
- Set the engine to External Engine
- Set the path to /usr/bin/searchd on port 9312
- Set the host/ip to 0.0.0.0
- Under Additional Configuration -> Custom Base Path add: "/srv/public_html/var/sphinx"
- Save the configuration
This will generate a sphinx.conf in var/sphinx in your document root. This file must be generated before you turn on Sphinx in the stratus panel. The location of the must also be set in the stratus panel under Sphinx--> Configuration. 2. Open your Stratus panel 3. Click the Sphinx section to expand it then click Info 4. Click Enable to start the service ( this will cause 1-2 minutes of downtime), it should auto-detect the generated sphinx.conf 5. Reindex your site to populate the indexes
This textbox is for customization or if the sphinx.conf path differs from var/sphinx for your store.