Update your credit card information
If payment collection fails, you will be automatically notified by email on a nightly basis until the payment clears. Reasons for payment failure include, but are not limited to:
- Expired credit cards
- Typoed payment information
- Bank blocking due to fraud
Often our non-US customers have issues because their credit card provider is suspicious about charges in the United States that may be unusual. You should contact your credit card company if this happens.
To update your payment information, do the following:
- Log into your customer account at MageMojo.com at https://magemojo.com/magento/customer/account/login/
- Click My Payment Profiles from the left-hand menu.
- On the payment screen, you will see two sections – Services and My Payment Profiles. The services are each server or billing item that you can be charged for; the payment profiles are individual credit cards. This system allows you to specify certain credit cards for certain charges and use multiple credit cards.
- To update your information, select an existing profile or add a new one by click Add Payment Method.
- After editing the profile, save it and return to the My Payment Profiles area.
- Under Services select the profile you want to us (i.e. the one you just added) for the appropriate server, it will automatically save.
- That it! Our billing system will automatically retry collecting payment overnight. You can also force a payment through using the Retry Payment link.