Billing in Stratus is designed to be simple and predictable. Although Mojo Stratus is built on top of many Amazon services, which each have their own individual pricing schemes, our pricing is reduced to only three values.
- A regular monthly payment of $58
- A small charge per session as measured by Google Analytics. $0.005 per session over 2000 per month.
- A charge of $0.50 for every GB of storage used over 20GB.
Through this simple system, server costs are reduced only what you use each month. And as your business grows, you can scale predictably and seamlessly.
Configuring Your Site For Google Analytics Billing
First you’ll need to create yourself a Google Analytics account:
Once the account is created and you have your Web Property Id you will need to add the code into your magento admin.
For Magento 1 Versions
For Magento 2 Versions
Grant MageMojo access
Finally you’ll need to grant access to allow the stratus billing system to get session data from your google analytics account.
- Log into your customer account on MageMojo.com and go to My Stratus
- Pick the Stratus instance in question if you have more than and expand it.
- Near the top is a GA Code section similar to the screenshot below:
At the bottom is this bit of text :
Your GA Account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy the stratus@… part for later steps. It may not match the example above and will differ on a per account basis.
- Go to: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/#home/
- Click on the correct view for your stratus store, then click the ADMIN link on the lower left.
- Under the view column click user management.
- Add permissions for the email address from Step 3 with Read & Analyze permissions.
Once this access has been granted you’ll by able to verify your account on the My Stratus page: https://magemojo.com/magento/noc/stratus/index/