Clear cache from the Magento 2 admin
- Log into your Magento 2 store backend or admin dashboard
- Click the gear-shaped System icon from the left-hand menu
- On the next screen, click the Flush Magento Cache button near the top right
- You can also click Flush Cache Storage if needed.
Clear via command line
- Log into your MageMojo server
- Navigate to your Magento 2 bin directory
- Run these commands
12php70 magento cache:flushphp70 magento cache:clean
According to the official Developer Documentation:
Flush Cache Storage is equivalent to magento cache:flush. Flush Magento Cache is equivalent to magento cache:clean.