To access phpMyAdmin do the following:
- Open Mojo Host Manager
- Select Whitelist from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Add your IP for the PHPMyAdmin service as in the example below. You can also choose All to allow your IP for SSH.
- Click Create to save your IP.
- Visit https://servername.magemojo.com:2087 , you should see the phpMyAdmin login screen if your IP was added correctly.
- Enter a database username and password at the login screen. You can create a new user for this or use the credentials from local.xml in your Magento store.
Which database user do I use?
The login for phpMyAdmin uses a database user and password from the Database section of Mojo Host Manager. You can also create a new user, but in either case the hostname for the database user should be localhost.
The easiest option is to use the database user and password from your Magento store in the local.xml or env.php file for your Magento installation.