To view the Magento installation variables go to Magento > Info in the STRATUS sidebar menu.
The Info page may take a few moments to load. As the page loads it runs several commands to gather information about the Magento install. The installation is automatically detected based on the STRATUS Template and document root settings. Output from various Magento 2 commands and/or n98-magerun utilities provide additional information.
STRATUS provides information and tools related to managing the Magento installation on STRATUS:
- STRATUS Template — Pre-made Nginx configurations tuned for various versions of Magento.
- Frontend URL — The base store URL.
- Multisite & Multistore — Additional server configurations for mapping multi-store installations.
- Maintenance Mode —Tool for easily putting a Magento store into "Maintenance Mode."
- Deployment Mode — Manage deployment modes for a STRATUS instance.
- Clear Cache — Quick command for clearing Magento and Vanish caches.
- Reindex — Reindexes all indices on a Magento store.
- Deploy Static Content — Use after making changes to the Magento theme.
- CLI Commands — Available Magento command line commands.