Better Magento Hosting or We Pay 3 Months of Your Hosting Bill
This is an exclusive offer for authorized partners of MageMojo. (SUMO Heavy, MageTraining, Wagento)
Partners are eligible to receive a 10% lifetime commission on referred sales. Partners that prefer not to accept a commission will indicate that they’ve opted out of it.
Now, we’re going to make you an offer you can’t resist:
- Better or equal SLAs for network uptime, power availability, and hardware replacement (read our SLA here)
- Better or equal fully managed and proactive support including: server monitoring, application monitoring, security updates, and Magento patches
- Better or as-fast TTFB, with 1 to 1 copy, no extra/fancy caching tricks
- We’ve seen over 50 customers coming from well-known Magento hosting companies that have all seen at least a 2X performance increase in TTFB. Ask about our performance increase guarantees when you get in touch.
- Code-level Magento support for break/fix, performance testing, performance tuning, dev/staging copy creation and syncing; as often as needed
- Free migration from current hosting provider, if desired
- Free staging account in separate physical environment from your production environment
- Guaranteed price match (or lower) to other premium Magento-specialized hosting providers for same server spec
- No additional charge for setup of Varnish, Redis, Memcache, HHVM
- No long term contracts, no setup fees, no additional fees for support or services
- Support for Magento 2 with Varnish and PHP 7
- If you’re not happy, free migration back to current hosting provider, AND we pay 3 months of your current provider’s bill
MageMojo has hundreds of great testimonials from leading merchants and agencies, (including agencies like SUMO Heavy), and has experience hosting stores with volumes of up to 20,000 orders per hour during events like Super Bowl advertisements and Shark Tank airings.
Sound too good to be true? Well, it’s real. By focusing on only hosting for Magento, we’re able to offer a higher service at equal or lower costs. It’s simple, really: When you do one thing, like we do, you can do it better than anyone else.
Want to learn more? Click here to read about our secret sauce.
Other Articles You Might Like
Load In The Loop: Episode 16 – Moda
Load In the Loop: Episode 16 is here! Join Eric Hileman and Ivan Chepurnyi as they identify and fix some performance issues for Moda, an online clothing store based in India. What will they find? Can they…
Load In The Loop: Episode 17 – I Must Garden
Load In the Loop: Episode 17 is here! Join Eric Hileman and Ivan Chepurnyi as they identify and fix some performance issues for I Must Garden, an online gardening store. What will they find? Can they fix…